Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SHAMELESS SHAMELESS Band Campaigning

Hi Guys! I know I've not really been around, but I've been busy doing band stuff, SmallBoy stuff, work stuff, and well, life stuff. Head on over to my NEW CHICAGO PARENT blog for the latest on SmallBoy at the Bulls game - I'll post it here sooner or later, but if you want to read it sooner, pop over there!

In the meantime, I need to do some shameless campaigning for our band. One of our fans thought we were pretty good and entered us into a contest to be New Country Star's Favorite New Country Artist/Band! You can listen to a bit of our song, "Pick the Tune," written by our bass player, Peter, and if you love it, you can vote for our band once every hour through the month of march.

There is a great deal of phenomenal talent in this contest in all categories, Female Vocalist, Male Vocalist and Band/Duo. Click on the link above or on any of the pics below (or even of the pic of PC & me on the sidebar) and vote. A lot. Here's the band!

CHRISTINAImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

MIKEImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

SCOTTImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

PETERImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

JOEImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: