Sunday, September 03, 2006

To Tide You Over

Yep. Been busy. Haven't had time to write anymore on my Home Series, but it's coming soon, I promise. Feel free to go back and read parts I, II, III, & IV or to check out my band's myspace - and if you do THAT, feel free to leave us a comment or two on THAT site, too to let us know what you think of the music. In the meantime, I though I'd share some pics of what we've been up to lately:

SmallBoy participating in a karate demonstration at our block party
Girl "assisting" in a magic show at our block party Cleaning up from the water damage in our basement. This was just a bad water heater and it's killing me, I can't IMAGINE what the hurricane victims must have gone through. 1st DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! OT!!! That's J The Greatest OT on the Planet hiding off to the left!

Today, PC and I are heading up to Waukesha, WI to meet Laura. She's there from MN, and has a tent/booth at the Highland Scottish Fair selling her wares! We'll be posting pics soon! Have a GREAT and SAFE Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, what beautiful children you have. I look forward to hearing some more music, you guys ROCK!!! Hope that you are having a great labor day weekend.