Friday, October 13, 2006

Because I'm at Work and I'm Bored

This is too weird - and eerie, but SO true, especially my power month (PC's birthmonth). Working on the notes from the conference. I'll have them for you soon.

Your Birthdate: November 23
You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem. You're good at so much - you never know what to do. Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long. You are destined for a life of travel and fun. Your strength: Your likeability. Your weakness: You never feel satisfied. Your power color: Bright yellow. Your power symbol: Asterisk. Your power month: May

2 comments:

Lora said...

Just droppin' by to say "Hi" and to let you know that I am thinking of you. Did you ever receive the book that I sent? I hope that you are having a fantastic weekend. Love & Hugs to you all.

Anonymous said...

i love yours! but mine was off. way off. called me an island which is so not me! i need and crave and adore being with other people!