Monday, June 13, 2005

Good Work Ethic.....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I did minimal housework this weekend. I went out Friday night with PC and some friends from work and stayed up WAYYYYY too late. Saturday was a LONG day out in the sun, yes, I'm crispy. Sunday, PC worked and I helped mom pull weeds before we went to check out PC's new job. Is it any wonder that I can feel my eyelids falling, as though someone had tied heavy weights to the bottom of each lid. Even as I type, I have no energy in my fingers and arms. I have a good work ethic, really, I do. I'm not particularly fond of the early mornings that I get to work, but I've never ever fallen asleep on the job and only ONCE did I EVER come in late to work (because my power went out and I had no alarm clock). Today, however, I can feel it just seeping out of me. I am all caught up on my work and I'm just beat. From my office I can see parents who have already been here for 2 1/2 hours sleeping on our disgustingly comfy couch and I just want to close my eyes...oh God, for 5 minutes!!!!!

I'm planning on working out after work today, (I really must) but I REALLY REALLY have no drive. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep awake??? Coffee doesn't do it for me anymore.

No comments: