Friday, June 10, 2005

Still Bored, but Planning....

Gee, it's only 11:45 now. I've found a few "work" things to do to fill that time, but good gravy, I can't believe it's only an HOUR since last time. Planning for tonight, though. Girl has a tournament game that's actually IN our town instead of some remote suburb - yes, Citations, that same remote suburb to which you have traveled to see family. Hopefully it won't rain too hard. ET & his fiancee, a co-worker & her husband, and PC & I are going out tonight to hear one of our FAVE bands, Mr. Blotto. Then there's way too much to do for the rest of the weekend, that I can't even begin to think about it or my head will explode (and that's SO not a pretty thing).

I think perhaps I will surf sites now and see if I can find any FUN things for y'all.

No comments: