Thursday, February 23, 2006

Girl is Great! Win Us The Chocolate Cake!

Do you remember that Bill Cosby skit? I think he even worked it into a skit on the Cosby Show, too...Just substitute, "Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!" Here is Girl at the school's Mission Day Celebration (fund raising day for the Ursuline Mission) winning us a yummo chocolate cake! I'll post more on last night and other fun stuff in a bit, but I just found this pic and wanted to get it out there! Gee, can you guess which camera HAM she is?

5 comments:

Roni said...

OMG...I use to watch that show on HBO all the time! I even thought about it a fews days ago when Ella asked for chocolate cake one morning. We did have it, but she didn't get it for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

I don't recall what Cosby episode you mean but I love Girl's pose!!!

mommyguilt said...

In his "Billy Cosby: Himself" Movie is where I originally saw the chocolate cake bit. That totally sends me rolling on the floor - that movie, not just the cake. I found it once on VHS, played it for my kids and I swear, I thought they were going to wet themselves.

Gee, how could you tell which one was Girl....LOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

"Bill Cosby: Himself" is absolutely the best thing since the chocolate cake. Remember the bit about his kids and the shower? Caught that episode on TV the other day.
Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Lots of wuv to you and the fam. Send some chocolate cake...? lol ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you remember way back when Bill Cosby ahd his records and he did the whole "Noah" bit? That cracks me up. Hooray for chocolate cake!