Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LOVIN' IT

Thanks PM! Oh, the a/c at my in-laws is truly a blessing, but LORD I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again, with my snuggle pillow and my honey. Meem & Phil have a ginormous bed, and I find that PC and I are MILES apart by morning. SmallBoy is doing ok with the change, but you can see that it's slowly getting to him. OT got cancelled yesterday, and his little engine was running about as high as it could go. Finally, though, he grabbed his tunnel, brushed his teeth, and went to bed. Hmmmmmm.... a trend? Enjoy the laugh, above, and pray for rain! Oh! and if you want to see video of my band...check this out! My little sis took this at one of our festivals and uploaded it for us! Scroll down to see the video. I think you have to click on it once or twice to make it go!

3 comments:

K.C.'sMommy said...

Whoa! Your voice is BEAUTIFUL!! You guys are so talented! Cool, now I can say, "hey I know this band called Code West and they rock!" How awesome:)

mommyguilt said...

Hey, T, thanks for stopping by! The really awesome guy on the guitar is PC! Hope life is settling back into "normalcy" for you!

Lora said...

You guys ROCK!!!!!!What an awesome voice you have. I am glad that I finally got to hear Code West, wish I could see you guys live what a treat that would be. How much fun you must have performing.