Monday, January 23, 2006

HELP - I NEED WEST WING 6th SEASON

I NEEEEED my West Wing. Just last night, PC and I, the West Wing junkies that we are, finished our 5th season collection (which we ran out and bought as soon as we finished the 4th season cuz we're SO bad). This morning, I open my email to find this article in an email from K about West Wing being cancelled in the 7th season due to the ratings. I'm DYING! Of course, I understand that if the writing's gone sour or the plot is just lame or whatever that yes, it is time to quit while they're ahead. I am in mourning, but for now, I need a fix! I need Season 6. I found that it is available in the UK, and has been since September. Dear blog friends, might any of you happen to have Season 6, and, if not loan it to me, at least tell me what happens to Donna!!! Please, please please...begging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I don't watch the West Wing, but you should check out Television Without Pity's website. They do recaps of all the episodes, usually in a very snarky way. I love to read the Charmed, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy recaps. Sometimes it is better than watching the show. www.televisionwithoutpity.com

mommyguilt said...

Thanks!!!!!! You ROCK!