Friday, September 16, 2005

The Carpet is TOTALLY UP!!

As of the last carpet posting, my stairwell, top and bottom landings were carpet free, and PC and ET had removed the nasty foot-biting staples from the floor. Yesterday, PC called me at work and asked, since he was working nights, if I could come home for lunch and see the surprise he had gotten for me. He told me he didn't know if it was returnable, or if it would fit in our bedroom, and that he wanted to see my reaction to this "surprise". So, of course, I said yes. I flew out of the office at 1:00 and made it home by 1:10 to find that my surprise was a bedroom floor! A FLOOR, mind you, not a bedroom carpet! PC had pulled the carpet from up there also, and I must say, it looks FABULOUS! He cut around the heavy furniture and we'll get rid of that this weekend, but WOW! What a difference! It's like a totally different room! I love this man! Milly, can I keep him? Ooooh, or maybe next summer you and I can hit the beach with a pitcher of something yummy while he rips the carpeting up from the cottage!!!!! That would be nice!

No comments: