Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Profile Pic

Thanks to Barb for the picture. Just so y'all know, though, that was PRE-haircut. We took the photo so that we had something to post on the band's website, but in order to do that, I have to publish my whole profile. Don't wanna do that, wouldn't be prudent...it just SO does not fit the band. So, until I figure out how to fix that, it's here, hanging out at MommyGuilt. Someday I'll have a pic with the short hair. It's growing out quickly too, so the soccer mom part is pretty much gone. Definitely a workable rockstar mom hairdo, now!

2 comments:

mommyguilt said...

at the moment, yes...sadly,not natural, though. Kind of ugly mousy brown. I've been blonde, too, but I think the red suits me much better. Time to color again.

mommyguilt said...

To clarify: it's time to touch up the red again. I really like the whole auburn look, it's nice, especially for fall.