Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

...to steal from the Rolling Stones. Now that I'm participating in NaBloPoMo, I'm finding that - surprise! - there are more people out there that I DON'T KNOW...nor do they know me. Not only that, but MOST of you haven't seen the REST of my family. I have come across this fabulous site, thanks to Blogorrhea, that is a slide show generator. I'm going to make one for the band's myspace site too, cuz myspace only gives you 2 slideshow options, and only lets you upload 16pics. This one has, well, more than 16!

Scroll down a bit to the sidebar and meet my family...and then scroll down and read today's other post about Princess and her intense relationship with creamed corn.

2 comments:

Daydream believer said...

Very cool thanks for the tip! Like the blog, will check back...working mom myself.

Anonymous said...

That slide thing IS pretty neat, isn't it?