Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Shorty But a Goodie

Today's been insane and it's still going on. We've been to scouts and basketball and now we're getting ready to head out the door to our gig. While straightening my hair and putting on my makeup, I realized I still hadn't posted today and would be able to do so if I waited to post until later. So, here's a little poster that I found while surfing through the autism myspaces. I thought we could all get some good use out of this - perhaps handing it out to those who are with our children on a regular basis, or just finding a way to get it out there. I will most certainly be putting it in with SmallBoy's stuff next time he visits his father.

Well, poop....that didn't come up like I wanted it. It' a great poster. Perhaps if you click on it? If not, I'll see if I can't find a full size (or at least a bigger version) to post later. It shows all of the different ways that autism "shows itself." Have a wonderful evening, everyone. I'm going to go make a big pot of coffee so I can get through tonight. I am SO ready to crash.

No comments: