Thursday, May 26, 2005

Catch Up (or is it Catsup?)

In this case, I don't care. This is my last day at work before the long weekend. I've had a delightfully short week at work and a long week, and some woman on the phone just told me that I was "so pleasant" (and not in a good way) because I was screening her call to be sure she wasn't a telemarketer. Anyway, I've been trying to catch up all week. I was off Monday and caught up with Monday's work on Tuesday. Off Wed, trying to make up Wed's work and Friday's work - which is ungodly insane - all before 4:30. I will be off tomorrow to get the final results of SmallBoy's evaluation and after that, I have a feeling I will be needing a beverage - a stiff beverage, especially if SmallBoy's father joins us.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just missing for a while.

No comments: