Thursday, May 19, 2005

Still No Chocolate Pudding

Remembering my no-lunch-money debaucle from yesterday, I begged my adoring husband to make me a peanut butter & Fluff sandwich for lunch today - oh BOY, did he ever! This thing was so sticky and fat! I'm lucky that I didn't have to answer the phone while I was eating it or it wouldn't have sounded very professional.

Well, I couldn't make it til my 1:00 lunch time; I hadn't eaten breakfast - again. Around 11:30 or so, I broke into my sandwich leaving nothing for lunch. Oh no...lunch money is still at home. Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I was BAAAAAAAAAD. I took my life in my hands and walked across the currently de-constructed street full of heavy trucks and machinery raking the life and the skin off of the avenue. Why on Earth would I do this? Because there's a store which specializes in very very fattening Frozen Dairy Delights...it starts with an "O". Yup. That's the place. Got myself a big ol' Cappucino, chocolate, cinnamon, ice cream thing. Still haven't finished it...can't get it through the straw. But ooooooooooooh is it yummo!

No comments: