Monday, May 09, 2005

What to Wear, what to wear....

My Dear Youngest Sis has asked me what I am wearing to my father's wedding. Hmmmmmmm....haven't given it much thought. Hmmmmmmmmm......I have a wedding THIS weekend too...what am I going to wear to that????? Haven't given THAT much thought either. OOPS! I have a little black dress, but I bought it a couple of years ago when I was terribly sick and had shed entirely too many pounds to be healthy. I haven't even tried it on yet and the wedding is SATURDAY!!!!

OH KR! What a dilemma you have stirred up! Of course, it would have stirred itself up sooner or later...OH MY! I don't know I don't know I don't know! I know what SHOES I'm wearing. Good grief, Charlie Brown! Hmmmm....Well, KR, to answer your question: Nope, I have no clue what I'm wearing. If my little black dress fits, I'll wear that. If not, I will be begging and pleading (Citations, HELP) with friends for clothing!

Now that I have been of absolutely NO help to you, my sis, except to tell you what shoes I might or might not wear, I'm going to go take a couple of Advil and try to destress myself from this fashion nightmare I'm having.

No comments: