Friday, May 13, 2005

Open Post to My MIL (aka "Milly")

Good Morning Milly -

I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how absolutely wonderful your son is - of course, you already know that, but....

This horrid cold has now taken ahold of my head and has turned into what I believe to be a sinus infection. I had the most GOD AWFUL headache last night. I truly thought that I was going to die from the pain and pressure between my eyes and down the sides of my face and nose. Well,my adoring, sweet, caring, loving husband sat put me to bed, put menthol on my face to help break up the sinus yuck and then sat for a LONG time putting hot compresses on my head, bringing a fresh one every time the one on my head even began to get the slightest bit cool.

He is so good to me. Spoils me rotten. Can I keep him? LOL

Love ya

Me

No comments: