Thursday, May 26, 2005

SHEESH! Who WROTE That?

Good grief! As I read back over that last post I was floored by my terrible writing. I suppose, however, that comes with trying to write while trying to do three days worth of work in one eight hour period. Holy Cow! Readers - I KNOW that you all understand, but I just felt the need to explain myself.

Gearing up for tomorrow's big trip to SmallBoy's neuropsych to find out exactly what I can do to make his life better has me a bit loopy. It will be fine, though. Girl is also coming with so that she can hear from someone, other than me, why we have to do things a bit differently for him and, so that she can get a better understanding of her brother. I am so lucky that I have a family that genuinely loves and cares for every member within it.

Ok, now, really, I must get back to work. It's after 3 and I've got less than 90 minutes to accomplish a thousand things - no, seriously, 1000 things! And THEN, after that, the kids and I will be travelling to A Galaxy Far, Far, Away!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

No comments: