Monday, May 16, 2005

Happy Birthday, Prince Charming....

My Dearest PC,

Do you remember your birthday last year when I sang to you at that place where we used to play? When I wished you a happy birthday a la Marilyn? You know that it was just a matter of time until we started our life together. It's not every man that I sing that rendition to....LOL

Aside from the picture with your brother and Papa, and the BEACH BOYS TICKETS, I wanted to give you another gift for your birthday by sharing with you the top 10 reasons why I am so ecstatic to be spending your birthday, and every birthday, with you from now until the end of time. Here is my list for you, in no particular order:

1.) You don't let me lift a finger even when I want to...ok, occasionally you let me help, but you'd prefer that the precious delicate flower that I am does nothing extra (teee heee....I couldn't resist).

2.) You make me laugh everyday, even when I'm feeling terrible, or having my worst Mommy Guilt day.

3.) You make me feel beautiful. 'nuff said.

4.).....and you'll have to fight with my parents for this one, but you're my biggest fan.

5.) You read to me (how many husbands can that be said for?).

6.) You love and understand my children.

7.) You stand out in the rain while I struggle with my umbrella.

8.) Hot Compresses!!!!!!!

9.) Cappuccino

10.) Because I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life without you.

Happy Birthday, My Love. Isn't he great? And he's Mine! ALL MINE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boy Wonder/Wonderboy. And you, Mama, get better!!!

mommyguilt said...

Thanks Dahlings - I will pass on the bday wishes to PC and get there to pick up my flowies ASAP. My voice mail hasn't been showing up for 3 wks, so I knew nothing of the flowers arrival until you mentioned in your blog...and until my v/m finally kicked in and GirlChild was one of my 27 messages!

TTFN - must go blow my nose now!